Actually, it's over 60 years! C.W. Smith Jewelers was founded in 1957 by Charles W. Smith. Smith's vision was to offer the finest quality jewelry at better prices than his competitors, so he located his store in the village of North Fond du Lac – away from the high-priced shopping areas.
Smith sold his first diamond on February 12, 1957. His location had virtually no overhead, allowing him to sell the finest quality diamonds at prices his competition could not match. Word quickly spread and business began to grow.
The store has been enlarged, and our inventory has expanded, but our motto, "Let our Location be Your Savings," is as true today as it was in 1957. And we will continue our 60+ year history of providing every customer with the finest quality diamonds and jewelry at the lowest possible prices, with honesty, integrity, and the best customer service anywhere.
603 Wisconsin Ave N. Fond du Lac, WI 54937 920-922-6259 STORE HOURS: M thru Th 9:00am - 6:00pm, F 9:00am - 7:00pm, Saturday 9:00am - 3:00pm